Wednesday 5 January 2011


This is from my preparation for an art project and final piece, I didn't end up putting the rose in, but i was quite pleased with how it turned out. I always seem to find, I get really into the prep work, and when it comes to the final piece, I get quite bored easily, and it gets worse towards the end, which is never good!

This is a copy of Roy Lichtenstein's girl with the tear, and a little eye in the corner, when I studied Roy Lichtenstein, more prep work...:)

This is my first ever attempt at making a little make-up bag, I did it without any help from the internet or my mam (who is a genius at making things!) and was quite proud of it. I'm going to try and make some more little things with some of this material, since it's absolutely gorgeous! I have more bits of it, and some ones with  very cute owls and frogs on. I have no idea who made the material but I think is so sweet and gorgeous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment